There are many people that know how to get paid to take surveys online. You may have also visited a survey sites to earn money online. However, you may have searched for survey sites, and compare online survey sites because some have higher payouts than others.
Choosing the perfect online survey site can provide an excellent opportunity, especially when you won't qualify for every survey offer you see. Some surveys for money also have requirements which will decide your eligibility based on your personal info, so you won't be wasting your time on a survey site that isn't going to pay out. Below are the 16 best survey sites to earn money today.
What Are The Best Survey Sites Online?
Here are the 16 top online survey sites to earn extra cash in your spare time: 1. Survey Junkie: Best Overall 2. InboxDollars 3. Mobrog 4. Leger Opinion 5. LifePoints 6. MyPoints 7. Vindale Research 8. Opinion Outpost 9. Pinecone Research 10. Panda Research 11. OneOpinion 12. Hintsters 13. Opinion Inn 14. Valued Opinions 15. Survey Voices 16. Toluna
2. InboxDollars With a quick sign up process and simple format, InboxDollars also works on a cash-based system. They have a lot of surveys for money to choose from, but many of them aren't going to net you a lot. However, if you do a few short surveys regularly throughout the day, you can earn quite a bit in less time than you'd think. You can also earn money by completing other tasks like playing games online, searching the web and downloading coupons. Joining this program is free, and InboxDollars provides a $5 bonus just for signing up. Taking surveys for money AND a signup bonus?!? What's not to like? Sign up with DailyRewards (CA only) Sign up with InboxDollars (US only)
3. Mobrog MOBROG is a service provided by the market research company SPLENDID RESEARCH GmbH from Germany. We conduct surveys worldwide on the Internet and via our smartphone survey app. MOBROG is also a survey panel with users all over the world, making it a potential source of revenue even if you are not a resident of Canada or the United States. Mobrog currently has a TrustScore rating of 4.4/5 on Trust Pilot, which makes them one of the highest rated survey sites. Sign up with Mobrog (UK only)
4. Leger Opinion LEO, short for Leger Opinion, is the largest proprietary panel in Canada. Leger, the largest Canadian-owned survey, market research and analytics company, created it in 2004. On LEO, panelists can complete surveys online, rather than over the phone. Today, the LEO community has over 400,000 members across Canada and the United States.. On LEO, you can complete online surveys on a variety of topics. After you complete each survey, you'll receive LEO points that you can redeem for rewards (including PayPal transfers, prepaid Visa cards, Starbucks gift cards, Uber or Uber Eats credits, and more). Leger Opinion currently has a TrustScore rating of 4/5 on Trust Pilot, which makes them one of the highest rated survey sites. Sign up with Leger Opinion (Canada only)
5. LifePoints LifePoints is one of the largest influencer communities worldwide and awarded $28 million to its members in the last year alone. Compared to other sites, qualifying for paid surveys on LifePoints is a bit easier. This is a key factor when signing up for survey sites.
Most of their surveys can be completed in 10 minutes or less. This can lead to slightly less in payout per survey; however, the ROI of your time is comparable and you wont have to worry about being tied to any one survey for 30 minutes or longer! Sign up with LifePoints (US only) Sign up with LifePoints (Germany only) Sign up with LifePoints (Hong Kong only)
6. MyPoints MyPoints, like InboxDollars, is a platform that allows you to earn gift cards for answering surveys, taking polls, watching videos, and many other online activities (even shopping!). What I like about MyPoints is that you earn some points even when you don't qualify for the survey, and they offer a welcome bonus. What I don't like is that many offers will navigate you away from the MyPoints portal and onto third-party sites, which can be less intuitive than some of the other platforms. Sign up with MyPoints (US/CA only)
7. Vindale Research Unlike many other paid survey websites, Vindale Research doesn't use points. Instead, they display the compensation in cash, making it easy to see exactly what you can earn. The paid surveys can make you anywhere between $0.50 and $50, depending on the length (or time requirement), topic, and demographic criteria. Vindale also has other earning opportunities besides surveys, giving you a little variety too. Sign up with Vindale Research (US only) Sign up with Vindale Research (CA only)
8. Opinion Outpost A company with a low payout threshold and straightforward design, Opinion Outpost is easy for paid survey beginners. It works on a points system, and you can cash out for PayPal transfers or gift cards, making it flexible too. They have a pretty high number of paid online surveys available on any given day, increasing the odds that you'll qualify for at least a few. If you can only commit to one site, then Opinion Outpost is certainly worth exploring. Sign up with Opinion Outpost (CAN only) Sign up with Opinion Outpost (US only) 9. Pinecone Research Pinecone Research is one of the most coveted paid online survey sites around. Every survey pays a minimum of $3, and they usually only take about 15 minutes to complete. Plus, you may get a chance to test products (which you get to keep), which can be fun. The trick is that Pinecone Research can be hard to get into because they restrict access to only certain demographics (which change, based on who they're targeting at the time). Additionally, each survey is invite-only too, so you typically get just a few a month. Fortunately, you're guaranteed to qualify for the surveys you take. They'll send you pre-qualification questions each month. After filling those out, you'll only be sent surveys you qualify for. So, unlike the other sites, there's no worry about wasting time on a survey only to find out you've been disqualified. As one of the highest ROI survey sites, I definitely recommend applying to the platform if you fall into one or more of the following demographics: 18-24 Male Hispanic High school or less Asian Sign up with Pinecone Research (CA only) Sign up with Pinecone Research (US only) Sign up with Pinecone Research (UK only)
10. Panda Research One of the largest online survey sites, Panda Research will match you with paid surveys and market research opportunities. You can browse current offers on our website or we can email you when new offers become available. Getting paid for your opinion couldn't be any easier! Once you have requested your payment, you will receive your payment through PayPal on either the 1st or 15th of each month. it's that simple! Sign up with Panda Research (US only)
11. OneOpinion With one of the fastest signup processes around, you're ready to be paid to take surveys on OneOpinion in as little as a minute. You'll earn points as you complete them, with 1,000 points equaling $1. Once you get 25,000 points, you can get gift cards or a PayPal transfer, giving you some flexibility regarding compensation. Sign up with One Opinion (US only)
12. Hintsters Hintsters is an 100% free online community where members can express their opinions by participating in Surveys Online and by writing reviews about products and services you've experienced. Once you register on our site and tell us a little bit about yourself, your preferences will be matched to unique survey opportunities. You can also start writing reviews you can do as many or as few Surveys or Reviews as you'd like and earn rewards. The more you do the more you will be rewarded. Sign up with Hintsters (US only) Sign up with Hintsters (Spain only) Sign up with Hintsters (Mexico only)
14. Valued Opinions One of the larger market research groups, Valued Opinions offers points that can be converted to gift cards as compensation. While you might not see a lot of surveys, your odds of qualifying for the ones you do see are relatively high. The platform uses your profile information to help match you to opportunities, so you only see relevant paid surveys on your dashboard. In most cases, you earn between $1 and $5 for each paid online survey, and they take around 10 to 30 minutes to complete. Sign up with Valued Opinions (US only) Sign up with Valued Opinions (NZ only)
15. Survey Voices Survey Voices is an online survey aggregator owned by Reward Zone LLC. While most survey companies collect data directly from users and compensate them for their efforts, Survey Voices will instead connect you to third-party sites that host surveys. In other words, you don't actually take surveys or receive compensation through Survey Voices. They're more like a middleman that points you in the right direction. Sign up with Survey Voices (US only)
16. Toluna Toluna is one of Canada's most well-known survey panels. Members earn as much as $5 per survey. Rewards can be redeemed for gift cards when you reach the minimum payout. Sign up with Toluna (AU only) Sign up with Toluna (US only)
SUMMARY: BEST SURVEY SITES Since many people trying to earn money online, it can sometimes be really overwhelming and hard to know which way to go. If completing surveys are something that you enjoy, then you can't go wrong with any of the legit survey sites I listed above. When getting started out, I recommend sticking to SurveyJunkie, Mobrog, or Leger Opinion.
These are three of the most popular and well-known survey sites. I also would recommend joining multiple online survey sites so you will be able to have a constant flow of paid surveys to take. Finally, I hope you've enjoyed this list of the 16 best survey sites this year.